VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage CP lf clan

2 posters

Go down

Mage CP lf clan Empty Mage CP lf clan

Post by Hate2 Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 am

hello

we're a group of friends for all around europe playing for fun. i don't really know the age of every member but everyone's mature and there are no arguments inside the group. since some ppl have jobs / school our cp play time is between 19:00 gmt +2 till midnight .. often even more. On weekends we can all play longer. we're s graders with attributes and our lvls are between 80-84. setup is slh 3 mages + support. we all know the game and we're decent at our classes (all of us have played this game for years even on retail). we like to pvp so we do it whenever we get the chance and win most of them. ofc we lose to LL and OOC stacked parties but at least we try Smile

about raidbosses i can tell you i was a member of Genocide in the past and i have done pretty much all of them. so have others in the group.

most of us are noble but we will get everyone soon since we do our own tw every time. with subs it's pretty much the same story. some of us finished all of them and some are almost done. in any case we've managed on our own for some time now and we can hold our own.

we haven't joined a clan until now because we haven't found any to suit us. i have talked to Scubba in the past and told him that VV is our option but unfortunately at that time the clan was full.

i'm sorry for not listing all the little details about our characters but i don't see the need to type a wall of text 99% won't even read. so i summarised things to make it easier.

as for vouches i don't really remember anyone in clan except Scubba whom i met on Aerith if i am not mistaken (both our clans were in the same alliance - my clan was called Equilibrium).

that's about it. hope i didn't bore you too much and ty for taking the time to read this.

Hate2

Back to top Go down

Mage CP lf clan Empty Re: Mage CP lf clan

Post by Dracus Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 am

Sounds like nice mage cp with good setup lvls arent bad as well;)What about HB quest progress?

Dracus
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Ghost Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate2 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 am

need clf. we had quite a big setback when the former cp leader left with all the clf.

Hate2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubba Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 am

talked ingame
accepted

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down