VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan.

4 posters

Go down

83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan. Empty 83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan.

Post by BangBroZ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 am

Hello,Everyone

Im looking out for CP and ofc one place in ur clan,i got Wind Rider 83 lvl

Subs:Titan 78/Swm 78/HE 75
Certi Skills:Boost Evasion/Boost Cp/Barrier
Items:Full Draco Set-Full Attributed+PvP / AS+Attibuted+S/A / Tatteo Set / HD-Full Attributed / Tallum Light Set / Majestic Light Set / Belt / Mithril Shirt +4 CP

I can be online everyday from 15:00-24:00+++ GMT+2 (all day long)
I'm 19 yo,good english speak / ventrilo user / ts3 user / muble user.

If u guys interested pm me in game "BangBroZ

Some Words:Hello VV Stuff once again,
I was in GW clan,i think all of u know this clan,i left cuz our leader wanted to leave cuz of personal family problems,i wanted to join ur clan from the begin,cuz of many actions/pvps/raid that u have,i can offer u pvp/pk/farm/raid/sieges modes:ON like a hell.
At the end i will appreciate if u can replace me in ur clan,by giving me the privileges to have this chance in ur clan,to join too ur actions.

PS:Sorry for double posting the first one was a miss click.

Regards,

BangBroZ

Back to top Go down

83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan. Empty Re: 83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan.

Post by gadfly Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 am

+1

gadfly
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Hell Knight

Back to top Go down

83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan. Empty Re: 83 lvl Win Rider looking to join ur clan.

Post by JTB Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:23 am

i was talking with him in game, he seems like a cool guy, maybe now scubba could find an opening for a DD
+1

JTB
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Evi

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubba Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

kinda full now, i can tell u final answer in few days

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by BangBroZ Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Yo mate theres no problem JTB told me that u are updating ur clan from lvl 7 to lvl 8,also i got 2 friends in the clan suzanna ur new invite as healer and elfqueen as sps,they can vouch me if u want any informations about me,i can ofc w8 few days for ur final answer.
Thanks for your time.

BangBroZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Unqual Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 pm

muble user
mumble

Unqual
Clan member
Clan member

Class : I kill u

Back to top Go down

Post by BangBroZ Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:13 am

Yes theres some mistakes like on my topic i wrote win rider not wind rider and also i forgot to mention that im noblesse,u know i was happy when i was writing the post Very Happy

BangBroZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubba Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 am

accepted, closed

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down