VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF

5 posters

Go down

you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF Empty you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF

Post by CommercialDiver Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Info about my exp in l2(teon/dex/wrath/ Luna / from c1-to hb /rpg club g final /hi5)
My real name is  Daniel    /ig nick Tiffa /Blackmamba/Heal4others/b3liar/CommercialDiver i had many.. .
I'm from romania,but i live in Italy since i was a kid ,i spent some time in London as a commercial diver and france  trying to get into the french legion Wink..
hmm i can play from 5-7 hours a day to full day on weekend...it depends on clan activity and on my work..
Previous clan and server? hmm on dex i was main cardinal/GH/destro played some time with TheOthers, Luna(retail) with MagicR from dex /Wrath server Plaudite 1st main Cardinal, RPG Club Elemental Master /SoulHound/ADV
i'm 25 years old,but still growing Sad((((,i work as a commercial diver,have no kids  but i have a nice breaking ballz girlfriend,1year++ since i don't play l2 and i really want to join a serious team to nplay with and have some fun,i can use TS/ventrilo/Mumble and bla bla bla any software
i would like to play a Soulhound

i wish i can join you guys ,let me know..
CommercialDiver
CommercialDiver
Clan member
Clan member

Class : SoulHound/ELEMENTAL MASTER/Trickster

Back to top Go down

you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF Empty Re: you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF

Post by Scubba Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:07 am

Sounds good!
You seem to be experienced both ingame and RL
We will go to H5 server (unless something changed before start) 
Please include whether you would join there or only GF.

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF Empty Re: you guys want some cookies ?:D Apply for the RPG GF

Post by CommercialDiver Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:32 am

doesn't matter ,GF or H5 wherever you guys want..
CommercialDiver
CommercialDiver
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by CookiEater Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:35 am

I want a cookie.

CookiEater
Clan member
Clan member

Class : BR

Back to top Go down

Post by CommercialDiver Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:00 pm

CookiEater wrote:I want a cookie.
with Chocolate Very Happy?
CommercialDiver
CommercialDiver
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaLijaa (XerXis) Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 pm

i like this apply Smile. maybe we can make some party Smile gimme your skype over pm pl0x

cheers ^^
MaLijaa (XerXis)
MaLijaa (XerXis)
Admin
Admin

Class : Duelist

http://togetdigital.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeZuda Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:49 am

Hey CommercialDiver! If you still looking for a CP for HF, i sent you a PM! cya!

TeZuda
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Ghost Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TeZuda Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:26 am

CommercialDiver claimed! xD

TeZuda
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Ghost Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down