VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Recruitment Thread

Go down

Official Recruitment Thread Empty Official Recruitment Thread

Post by Scubba Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, puppies, kitties aaand turtles!
I gladly announce the VaeVictis clan is back in action and reforming our lines!

*** If u are lazy to read, short overview: ***
*** Clan lvl: 8 ***
*** Clan leader: Scubba ***
*** Members: Full clan, + 2x Royal + 4x Knight ***
*** Ally: GETTODACHOPPA ***
*** Castle: Schuttgart Castle ***
*** Clan Hall: Fortress of the Dead ***
*** Fortress: Archaic on alt ***
*** Classes we need: SWM, ES, SD ***
*** Extra info: WTB CRP, LF Academists ***

Just a little overview about us:
The clan itself was formed on SupremeL2 5x Aerith, we spent pretty much time there.
When I had to leave due to some RL stuff, Shizary took the leadership and remade clan with the name of VV.
Later we kinda split up, smaller groups of us played on different servers, like Celes (VV), Dragonians (Subsidium), L2Toxic (MementoMori), Frintezza (AnimalPlanet) + maybe some more. (GvE!)
Now we decided to remake it, some oldschool guys are already in, and we agreed to expand.

So recruitment status is open, here is what we need from You:
- you must be able to communicate in english, no polak,greek, spanish, romanian, russian blabla -
- you must be aware of your class and know your role in PvPvE
- you must know this game and be familiar with the „newer” chronicles (like attribute system)
- you must be able to play as a team; participate on the announced events (sieges, etc)
- you must call me your personal God and give me your acc, items, 30$ and paypal data

About our requirements, there are 3 categories:
1, If u have ever played in my/our clan on any server, feel free to pm me, if i remember u will get an instant invitation
as long as we have slots, your lvl, items, activity is irrevelant, later it will change obviously [not any more, but u have some positive discrimination]

2, If u are a „fresh meat” but u like our attitude, tired of the russian blabla, or simply u are my personal fanboi, 3rd class is the minimum u have to reach to be able to join. [depends on certain classes, but 80+ and S grade is kinda basic]

3, If u are new to the server, and got no serious plans about the future, or just want to test certain classes, u are welcomed in our academy; as a reward we pay your 2nd class quest + some extra for each char, and we will try to avoid PKing you later [increased reward if u join on lv1]

About our plans:
* full stacked clan with active members and pro ppl (dreaming off)
* we are finishing building CPs from clan and recruiting more, filling up the open slots [done]
* on next week, we want to participate on castle sieges and TW [keep castle]
* I want to continue Tiat farming, as well as SoI instances for CPs [farming already]
* we keep doing Scubba’s Daily Raid Rides, mostly at night or whenever we find alive victims
* we will try to join some factor ally, or make one from the avaliable clans (lf suggessions) [as long as we can do everything alone, no need ally]
* as soon as we fill the clan, we will start participating on epics [AQ char is a must]
* and of course world domination and peace and love and pink flowers and clouds etc

And finally, what we can offer :
- friendly environment with individual and team actions
- raids, fame, sieges, olympiad, and maybe some more raids
- SoI, gracia stuff, instas, sieges
- no more "strange" language on your clanchat
- u may have your personal idol, me
- our ventrilo server is up, open for clan members (we will upgrade soon for more slots)
- Fortress of the Dead Clan Hall with vampire ladies

few more things to add:
most of us are from EU timezone, but so we play usually from early afternoon to early morning, don t think it s a problem
we are not carebears, so if u want a cute pinky farming clan only, this is not your team
we don t have clancraft, u may ask anything from cwh, i ll either give u or not, but u have to be able to manage your stuff
about 80% are with S sets, all DDs have 150 or more attribute, many with SA

Recruitment is open for supportive classes:
- full CPs
- Sword Muse
- Eva Saint
- Spectral Dancer

In extreme cases we may invite other classes.

In case u have any questions, want to apply, or just want someone to listen to your problems, msg me via forum or use ingame mail system (alt + B/mail)
or pm Scubba / JTB / Shizary (we may be busy, so mail is way better)

Last edited by Scubba on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Official Recruitment Thread Empty Re: Official Recruitment Thread

Post by Scubba Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 am

some addon:
after realizing that an old-style clan can t improve after a certain level, we decided to transform to a CP based clan
most of the individuals were transferred to alt clan, and main will have CPs mosty
this way we can do multiple rounds of Tiat, also HB farm will be CP based, and this way we increase mobility of parties

currently recruiting is OPEN for 2 nuker CPs, and 1 heavy DD / tank party
from individuals we recruit only supports or in some extreme cases few DDs

applies must be done throught our forum, u will get comments there as well

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down