VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New CP

3 posters

Go down

New CP Empty New CP

Post by Kaen Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 am

Yo. As i've seen that in the clan we have a lot of people who don't currently have a cp, but would like one, i decided to try and make a new one. So anybody who wishes to be a part of a CP post details like class, level, time playing and when do you play etc, here and let's see what we can make together.

I have no problem in helping people level or takeing a bit lower levels, as long as they are active and understand that since this isn't a 80+ (atm) group we are missing things to properly pve in the best of places. Hopefully however we will be able to find a way to make the best of it.

Also if somebody is missing from our CP, you'd agree to take people from clan or even randoms to fill the gap. As long as they are within reasonable levels and aren't as dumb as the second coat of paint (read as: know how to listen and obey).

Just post your worries and questions here or Pm me ingame. I'll see to it that they are adressed and answered properly.

Kaen

Kaen
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Abyss Walker

Back to top Go down

New CP Empty Re: New CP

Post by marsic1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 am

I 'd like to join,
tank lvl 75 work in progress
playtime is variable, usually i log when i have time but i can organize my day better and try to login when you do so.
I'm a good slave, i can log ts, speak english etc.

the only problem i have is in those days im changing internet provider to get a better one, cuz in crowded place i have lag.In the meanwhile i change my proovider it would be the best if u would choose not place with a lot of people like fog at sunday afternoon for example ^_^

marsic1
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaen Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:34 am

marsic1 wrote:I 'd like to join,
tank lvl 75 work in progress
playtime is variable, usually i log when i have time but i can organize my day better and try to login when you do so.
I'm a good slave, i can log ts, speak english etc.

the only problem i have is in those days im changing internet provider to get a better one, cuz in crowded place i have lag.In the meanwhile i change my proovider it would be the best if u would choose not place with a lot of people like fog at sunday afternoon for example ^_^

Ty for your application. While this CP is being created and all try to get 76. You'll need it Very Happy

As for places with no lag, as i said at first we might have to use some of less visited areas since we won't have the buffs or well strong enough chars to xp on the crowded places. So you got time to fix that and i'll be sure to check some of the old places for zergs.

Kaen
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Abyss Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by tr00evil Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:09 am

I don.t have CP and would be nice to have one so im in..
Most of the days i can play any time (may have some exceptions.. i don't predict the future.. yet), but i have serious ss lags in the evenings like a lot of ppl have and this is annoying
Yul Archer 85

tr00evil
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Ghost Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum