VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vae Victis again in schuttgard

5 posters

Go down

Vae Victis again in schuttgard Empty Vae Victis again in schuttgard

Post by Irectus Sun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Gz for Castle Schuttgard it was the best siege ever till now Smile
We won against x6 zerg than us. We eliminate OOC hero party and DT kamikazies as well. I hope someone fraps this siege. Excellent work from CP leaders too, i hope you enjoy it. Sad that some ppl miss this epic siege:)
1)Prepare for more zerg next time. Sentinels are supporting by OOC as you saw and many more clans will come again. We must improve our activity next time. 11 cps in clan? 11cps in sieges thats how it works.
2) I just finish Quest Lord of Schuttgard castle. All NPCs in Schuttgard have our crest Very Happy
3)Arhaic fortress is in our possesion(nemtom clan) and signed contract with us so we have Castle instance as well. Enjoy!

ps1: Protect archaic fort every 4 hours go register with Vae clan toleech fame and farm KE there so we can control suspicious merchant spawn as well

EDIT: Pinkfloyd22 clan has archaic fortess but they are in contract with us. So dont attack them attack only monastic fortress

Last edited by Irectus on Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Irectus
Irectus
Special member
Special member

Class : Dominator

Back to top Go down

Vae Victis again in schuttgard Empty Re: Vae Victis again in schuttgard

Post by murtag Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Gz from me as well. It wasnt with dificulties but we won and that only what counts.

I have 1 ugestion - when i take to pt sbm out of const its unwriten contract he listnes to me - i dont want another situation that some lame ass EE (i think the person i write about will know i wrote to him) will obey orders - i know Irectus is leader and he commands but each PL see the situation in party and has to decide whats the best was to fulfill orders from Leader.

feg CL says go to castle but before comand half of my pt is in village (2 of 3 healers in it) so my command is obvious go to village and rush to castle in whole pt - iw we port from w8ting room to castle whole pt gets owned w/o cardi.

So 1 more time CL commands are for PLs, PLs commands are for party. No other way to have some order in pt. So if dont wanna listen to PL dont take pt and stop w8sting time and nerws.
murtag
murtag
Clan member
Clan member

Class : DoomBringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizary Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

That siege was good nonstop pvp thats what matter the most + we keep the castle Razz

wtb more mages on next sieges
Shizary
Shizary
Admin
Admin

Class : TheSpiderB1atch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lidson Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 am

Need one more foi? Very Happy
Lidson
Lidson
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Vae Victis again in schuttgard Empty support

Post by mit0man Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

wtb more active support on siege we miss some cardi/ee/swm/bd ect . 4 ol for siege will be nice too for spam cp and debuff. GZ for all thats was great fight Smile

mit0man
Clan member
Clan member

Class : sts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down