VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules

4 posters

Go down

2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules Empty 2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 am

We done first 2nd tiat's wave

to bad that our last pt was random pt from VV and after dice roll they got book (not const, but fair enough bcos they wasted time for it, and they will share it betwen pt members)

Now in 2nd wave are:

-FaceToFace CP
-Murtag CP
-Moonlight CP
-Wings CP
-Riesig CP

The queue for books looks:

1. Murtag - rolled 5
2. moonlight - rolled 3
3. FaceToFace - rolled 2
4. Wings - rolled 1
5. Riesig - going to roll after next tiat

PROOF: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/booksqd.jpg/

CP WHICH WILL JOIN AS LAST WILL DO OWN DICE ROLL AND WILL BE PUTED IN QUE

PS: WHEN TIAT WILL DROP VSPR OR ICAR WE WILL DO ANOTHER QUE'S FOR THOSE WEAPONS

NEXT TIAT IS 27.04 20:00 GMT+1 (BE READY WITH SUBS, RESTOCKS, ETC... FOR GATE COVERS TO GRACIA)

thanks for attention Smile

Back to top Go down

2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules Empty Re: 2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules

Post by Ilier Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:28 pm

First of all gratz for making 2nd wave tiat xD
Specially gratz to the person that organized it xD

Second, i have some worries about the way u sharing drops and i think maybe u should talk it over again. In the way u suggest, independent of the drops, each cp will take all drops by turn? Have in mind that drops in tiat have to do also with the queu. The first cc that enter have higher drop than the next that will follow. That means that if u manage to enter first u will have more drops, but if the next time will be late what will u do?? Cauze it will be unfair for the cp, that it is it turn to take drops. Additionally, concider the fact that your cc will have this set up for every next tiat. So no randoms first of all and second, it will much easier for your cp's to become better, if u try to share tiat's drops by turn and dependently on every cp's need.

Ilier
Ilier
Special member
Special member

Back to top Go down

2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules Empty Re: 2nd Tiat's Wave and drop sharing rules

Post by Riesig Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 pm

20:00 gmt +1 is good, btw tell me if we could do even at 20:30 gmt+1
Riesig
Riesig
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Spectral Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by murtag Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

There are many ways for sharing drops. I just think there should be 3 lines - 1 cloaks 2nd for books 3rd for weapons (exept fists witch are worth much less than rest so should be counted as 0,5 feg). The pt whitch will not be on tiat should be -1 in line ( for absence) - pt should be counted as absent when less than 6 members. Rest of clan/VV can help at Tiat and his fee for helping should be individualy consulted when took pt with leader (it can be 0 couse many players want books from q). Even if 1rst wave went to kill and second not full rest can log some alts (ee/cardi/wc/swm/sd or dd if have eq on him) - same should be with 1rst wave if nead help 2nd can help on alts -WE ARE IN 1 CLAN ALL TIME - REMEMBER
ABOUT IT.
murtag
murtag
Clan member
Clan member

Class : DoomBringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riesig Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:53 pm

+1 for Murtag
Riesig
Riesig
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Spectral Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Irectus Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 am

I made a sticky about drop share rules read there https://l2vaevictis.forumotion.net/t274-general-sharing-rulez-for-tiat#1407

topic closed
Irectus
Irectus
Special member
Special member

Class : Dominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down