VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HK lf..........

Go down

HK lf.......... Empty HK lf..........

Post by Shatered Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 am

Hi

First of all u should know that i am a bit low now :-x Depends on u if u will continue in reading Smile

My nick is Shattered. I play l2 like 5 years. Best time i had on Celes 7x (proxima clan) and all RPG servers. On this server i started full of hope, me and my cp were in OOC but some ppl emoquited and cp failed. After that i rerolled to HK but could find cp/clan so rerolled again to DB and make my own Cp which failed also (what a surprise). After that i was emo and also needed time for study so i quited and play only as driver of OL of my friend from laylow. Too bad that i am so addicted and 3 days ago i started play here again.

My box army is COV (nobless), DB 79 (nobless,ECS farmer in SOD), BD 65 (KE farm)

My main is HK 79(no motivation to exp atm...) ,nobless,2 subs done (no motivation to exp last atm...)

Gear - Tallum hvy set, FB, TTS set (i know hahaha)

After oly period i will sell bogs and will have enough money to buy IC set. Now i have 5 days holidays so i can exp/farm all day. Atm i am lvling up Ketra ally(Shadith TOD 20:23 if someone need Very Happy ).

I think that I am good player and can be usefull even w/o cp from time to time.
Here u can see me on pvp vid of our CP on 5x:

Well i am bored of playing alone so i made this apply. i doubt that someone need HK to cp now but from time to time ppl miss some char so i can finaly get to HB or somewhere Very Happy

Shatered

Back to top Go down

HK lf.......... Empty Re: HK lf..........

Post by Shatered Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:20 am

Nooo...where is that link? Sad

Shatered

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum