VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for ALT clan

+2
Lidson
hRnec
6 posters

Go down

Questions for ALT clan Empty Questions for ALT clan

Post by hRnec Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 am

1) how many members from alt clan are regged on forums ?
2) Who is recruting those "players" (i wont be rude in this topic) to alt clan ? - Ye, now many of you want to ask-Why? Because every day im shocked by some players in VV, that 80% of members dont care about clan points / clan actions (fort for example) thats very common, next thing is ignoring clan members fighting others but SERIOUSLY who is recruting those 13 y/o kids and next weirds who are not even able to speak english - ye it worth to let them in clan, communication, thats what we dont need.
3) Wars, will we get them in next year or so ? Even those who were able and got passion for pvp are already leaving cuz of it... Ive got a fun even w/o it- the reason of posting this point is mainly cuz of leaving those players

like my mother says, Picture is better than thousand words !

Questions for ALT clan Obr1

I dont want to hit peopel.... Crying or Very sad

BUT THIS IS L2 modafukker !

Questions for ALT clan Shot00090.th

hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Arcana Lord

Back to top Go down

Questions for ALT clan Empty Re: Questions for ALT clan

Post by Lidson Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm

The best inv is mkdev or smth like that. Sorc 4x, without cp. maybe now he have 76 ;p
Lidson
Lidson
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilier Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:50 am

Well the thought for 2nd clan, was to be more wide in invs so pple have better opportunites to form a cp. Unfortunately, with the good invites, some time u see sh1t like that. I hope he is already kicked xD
Ilier
Ilier
Special member
Special member

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:26 am

stfu wania i take care of clan i alrdy kicked alot and after sieges i will kick again new we need earht egss so no wars yet
+ u are inactive so dont tell me anyting

t0mzz

Class : Doomcryer

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:26 am

and ye from those screens i cant understand wtf heppend explain me pls

t0mzz

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdeen Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 am

btw question time: Has any cp been made in alt clan yet ? If so has any cp transfered from alt to main yet ?Alt clan was supposed to serve that purpose, not to recruit more randoms just to have crest and stuff.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Class : Raid Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 am

sadap aberdeen Very Happy yes we made cps and no no1 transfered yet cus ppl dont like u in main clan! if rly no good gear yet and they are loyal to me!

t0mzz

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 am

and hrnec is solo inactive mage who is not lf cp and want wars....

t0mzz

Back to top Go down

Post by hRnec Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 am

Are you kidding me ?! AM I INNACTIVE ?!
I made this topic to solve sh!ts about VV and you just started flaming me, IVE GOT a reason for that i dont have CP, was said for a many times already

So 8 hours / day is innactive ? Slap yourself.
Seriously your posts made my day... Fudge more Tomzz!
2dv was right about you, rly.... This is just sad screen of our leader flaming the one who is trying to improve (solve?) some sh!ts in clan

hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by hRnec Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 am

Last edited by hRnec on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by hRnec Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 am

t0mzz wrote:and ye from those screens i cant understand wtf heppend explain me pls

Check that picture one more time "I dont want to hit people" thats not enough for you ?

PM me if u are not able to understand that sentence
hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdeen Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 am

Ancient T0mzz of the emos failing again i see.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 pm

ok wanted to write alot but ye u dont like leave clan i aint gonna spam here anymoar, no1 will take u w/o cp and we ARE FAKING ALT CLAN WTF U WANT

t0mzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilier Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Tommz, chill... he didn't say anything hard... just that guy was morron and he is right about that. Think your place if u were attacking by randoms and clan m8 was just watching cauze " he doesn't want to hit pple". I would be pissed also xD
Hrnec, lol recruits happens in all clans, main or alts. Otherwise, we had to invite only the pple that we know from ferore and that's impossible. That's why kick exists. Clan leaders can't play 24/24 and control everything. The clan can become better or worst and it's up to your hand to decide which of both. But have in mind that if u want clan to become better, u have to help in this also, not leave it up to someone else abbilities. War's will open when clan leader see that u can afford this war. If most members believe u can afford speak with him, he doesn't bite Razz But i think wars are closed so u will be able to organize cp's and farm without any problem.
Ilier
Ilier
Special member
Special member

Back to top Go down

Post by hRnec Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 pm

t0mzz wrote:ok wanted to write alot but ye u dont like leave clan i aint gonna spam here anymoar, no1 will take u w/o cp and we ARE FAKING ALT CLAN WTF U WANT

i wanted to make something better in this clan, leave is just "easy" option for everyone who dont care about clan ...

to Illi: i know that he cant be on for 24h/day,i didnt flame him for activity or something like he did(even if it wasnt truth). We need to improve communication in alt clan. Thats main thing here ingame. Ofc that we wont invite just ppl that we know but for what weve got a ppl in clan like that example above or even members who are not able to speak english with us ?

hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilier Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Well i think this guy is an exception, and ofc my opinion is kick, for all that matters (hope is already kicked). As it concerns the language probl u mentioned, we have 2 guyz in my cp that doesn't speak english well, but we don't have any probl with that, as they count on the rest of us to explain them what it needs to be done. You are a new clan, so communication problems may and most probably will occur. This will be improve every day that passes, when there will be a clan core, with pple that supports clan and knows what to do. Tommz i am sure he is doing his best and we must help him on that.
Ilier
Ilier
Special member
Special member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciaran Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 am

Re: Questions for ALT clan
aberdeen Yesterday at 6:31 pm

btw question time: Has any cp been made in alt clan yet ? If so has any cp transfered from alt to main yet ?Alt clan was supposed to serve that purpose, not to recruit more randoms just to have crest and stuff.
I though that alt clan proppose was to gather all ppl that can't play much or don't have a cp.. and if a cp is formed, it can stay in alt clan.. if i am wrong i should leave VV cause i am not planning joinning the main clan or find a cp soon

Questions for ALT clan
hRnec on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

1) how many members from alt clan are regged on forums ?
2) Who is recruting those "players" (i wont be rude in this topic) to alt clan ? - Ye, now many of you want to ask-Why? Because every day im shocked by some players in VV, that 80% of members dont care about clan points / clan actions (fort for example) thats very common, next thing is ignoring clan members fighting others but SERIOUSLY who is recruting those 13 y/o kids and next weirds who are not even able to speak english - ye it worth to let them in clan, communication, thats what we dont need.
3) Wars, will we get them in next year or so ? Even those who were able and got passion for pvp are already leaving cuz of it... Ive got a fun even w/o it- the reason of posting this point is mainly cuz of leaving those players

like my mother says, Picture is better than thousand words !

I dont want to hit peopel....

BUT THIS IS L2 modafukker !

1) Not many i guess :p (personally i reg forum weeks ago but i was bored to log until irectus start spamming in ally chat)
2)I have priv to invite (and the most ppl have) and i alrdy invited a friend (ireth) and i will invite one more today (ofc i will ask dyziek first), (u said that u will not be rude in this topic but u are pretty offensive) .. about academies, personally i made a academy char but it got kicked, i play 3 days per week so i guess it was ok.. but i can't do anything if my academy chars get kicked cause of my activity (dunno about others but u can consider examples like this.. if u are so bothered about it :p make a academy char no big deal), i guess if someone doesn't speak english is cause a friend of his invited him (i think thats good cause cps are formed easilly by friends)
3)If ppl without cp want wars.. let them leave.. i agree that we must have wars but we are not ready for the big clans (and if ppl formed a cp and want wars they can move to the main clan)
4) (my first time making a quote :p dunno how to make the pic work) about the pic :p ... i consider this as a emo crying topic.. i don't want to hit ppl without a serrious reason too, personally if i see many ppl hitting a clan mate i would help (at least one of them will die) but depends.. i left many times :p my clan mates get pked so i will hunt the pker for items (asking for help is different from asking ppl to sacrificed for u)

ps: hRnec about your mother saying "Picture is better than thousand words" :p i guess she just like art galleries and not l2 :p (a pic says nothing.. better explain what happened and why u are mad.. i don't think this way u help much.. to help improving the clan :p next time post advises :p )
Ciaran
Ciaran
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Soulhound

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdeen Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 am

So Ciaran ure basically saying that vv was formed to get full of random emos and lolenglish speaking ppl, so they can stay with a crest next to theyr name or what ? U said u play 3 days per week so are u really aware of whats going om in clan and what is alt clan purpose? Alt clans main reason was to help ppl get lvl and gear, form a cp wich later joins MAIN clan, not to recruit randoms wich don't help the clan in any way staying cpless and inactive in alt clan. Hope u get it now.
P.S. was bored copy that epic wall of text.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post by t0mzz Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 am

lol i aint reading those longs posts:D

t0mzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciaran Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 am

Is true that i am not 100% informed for whats going on, and when i play, i play usually more than 8 hours.. (at least i try to catch up time, help and get informed as much possible)
My experience on l2 tells me that n0ob ppl can be used as meat shields and ofc the numbers always counts.. without want to sound cynic, this is my opinion somehow..
Now about our clan.. u can consider what i said as part of whats generally happening but remember that clans has rules.. and i think the rules in our clan is about lvls and activity
When my friends told to join the clan, plus the clan annocument, was saying with few words: You are here cause u prob don't have a cp or much time to play... blablabla.. try to be coperative and don't cause troubles..
Sry :p i lost the line of my thoughs but i wanted to end saying that i believe that the problem is that t0mzzz is not an experient leader and can't organize some things.. well i am not saying that the problem is t0mzz himself lol :p cause he will learn how to be leader.. no one borned with knowledge.. i am saying that if u want to be a leader u really need to sweat and don't ask your members for help but demand it (that means that caps are necessary and sometimes bad words too :p ...ppl that can't understand how to work in a clan usually are like sheeps) hmm and except that a leader must always reward ppl who help or kick ppl that don't as an example
Ciaran
Ciaran
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Soulhound

Back to top Go down

Post by hRnec Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:35 pm

since im drunked ill just say "Cool story bro", tomorrow ill comment those sh... posts from Ciaran scratch

Ninja edit: thx ilier and aberdeen for support !
hRnec
hRnec
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down