VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why did the duelist cross the road?

Go down

why did the duelist cross the road? Empty why did the duelist cross the road?

Post by sif Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello ,

ig nick : VanGillann

Im a lvl 79 duelist(PK76 , sws75,Titan76) , Duals s 150 tts set Tlm heavy (working on ic set ^^, missing the core) and im mostly applying for the alt clan since i dont see any other expectations right now. I play from greece and my activity varies from 17:00 gmt +2 to midnight , exceptions are tolerated since i dont mind sacrificing some extra time for big online events.

Been playing for more than 3 years on the romanian Wrath server x9 , have experience in oly - baylor and i've done tiat but im not quite the expert in the last one. Hoping to find some good people to play with and even better if i can find a constant party.
Using VT or TS and i consider myself pretty cooperative*. Also have leadership experiences and my own fraps D:

ps. i like getting on da choppa :d

*not the bend-over type

sif

Back to top Go down

why did the duelist cross the road? Empty Re: why did the duelist cross the road?

Post by Scubba Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 pm

i really like the topic title but...
low lvl, low gear..
and glad, which is a funchar, but completely useless for us now
so sry, we have to reject your apply now

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

why did the duelist cross the road? Empty Re: why did the duelist cross the road?

Post by sif Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Oke , totally understood Smile Thanks for your time , i'll contact again later when im in a better shape.

sif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down