VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2

3 posters

Go down

Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2 Empty Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2

Post by iSpoon Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 am

Hello, abit of advertisement here ! ;-)

Me and my friend are writing new kind of botting software for Lineage2, we aim to be competition for ingame bots/clickers/etc ( by ingame we understand, that standard L2 client needs to be running ).

Project name is L2Tower.

How is it different from all other software ?
Our software works by extending Lineage2 game client with our code, which allows us to change/add some graphical effects into the game. Downside of that solution is that if we make any error, Lineage2 client will simply crash Wink

It is free-to-use license, and you can read more on our project official forum ( http://l2tower.eu ). Currently it works on Gracia Final / Gracia Epilogue / Freya. To make it work on RPG u need NAVICAT nwindow.dll modification ( u can google it ) and need to be using windows xp sp3. We are open for any suggestions for new features needed by players.

Of course botting ingame is punishable offence and in long run it ruins gameplay enjoyment [ and leads to frustration of ppl that play with you legit way ], so use it at own risk. Keep in mind that GM's never have to proove u anything when they ban you. 3/4 of my party got banned when we released first version (2-3months ago) of this soft to public [ and half of them never used it even ;p ].

Im sorry also for posting it here, making it look like that all clan must be using cheats [ like famous Pinky post on RPG-forums some time ago with instructions of how to setup L2ranger for AFL-clanmates ], but its quite hard/expensive to advertise it properly in Lineage2 community.

iSpoon [ geddys ]

iSpoon
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Sorc

Back to top Go down

Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2 Empty Re: Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2

Post by Scubba Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 am

i warn u also guys, i can t prevent u using any 3rd pt software, but try not to get banned

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2 Empty Re: Advertisement, new brand of botting software for L2

Post by JTB Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 am

iSpoon wrote:3/4 of my party got banned when we released first version

not so good advertisement Very Happy

JTB
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Evi

Back to top Go down

Post by iSpoon Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:01 am

JTB wrote:
iSpoon wrote:3/4 of my party got banned when we released first version

not so good advertisement Very Happy

Its not that they detected it Wink
They just banned everybody they found in logs we were in party with during for last few months time Wink [ search was based on our nicks only ]

iSpoon
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Sorc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum