VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manor + BoGs

3 posters

Go down

Manor + BoGs Empty Manor + BoGs

Post by Scubba Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

After Saturday CH sieges/ TW i will exchange bogs from castle.
As server crashed several times, as i counted we lost like 3 days from manor sales, also randoms didn t sell us full amount of crops every day.

Atm can t tell how many bogs we have between [30-50], but slightly less that the predicted number.

Also, noone wanted to farm alternative crops, so no personal bogs.

CP leaders + some individuals will get BoGs, they may distribute them in pt.

Anyway, someone asked for the crop amount and sales, so i made some overview about it:
http://scubba.web.elte.hu/Schuttgart.docx

If we successfully defend castle, you can focus on alternatives,the more alternatives you contribute, the more u will get.

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Manor + BoGs Empty Re: Manor + BoGs

Post by Scubba Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Manor + BoGs Manor_10

bogs exchanged
after castle siege we will distribute in clan

next time we have to focus on farming some crops by ourselves
like from the low lvl mats usually there were some remaining, randoms didn t sell all
few ppl from clan were trying to farm and sell the remaining ones, so they will get some reward

about alternatives: u cna see cwh.. from the highest number of exchanged alt crop i could exchange 1 (one) Dual Craft Stamp
so i see noone wanted to get extra bogs, np

from the other kind of crops i will get some ewc to make OE weaps for AQ chars

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 am

Alternative seeds looks like total wasting of time, even if buy it from randoms.
Im quite lazy to analyze situation with low crops, but i placed 300kk into cwh, mby we can try to max out buying price for low crops, even for few days. I had castle on x1000 and i just made max price for any crop, strange thing but some samaritan sell me crop every day on server that dont need mats at all.
So my point is: make insane price for low crop (if its possible), if it wont work - place some trader that will buy crops for reasonable price (like 1 codex = 100kk as result), take that kind of buisiness to any person that interested on it, im not talking about me, coz im lazy for it atleast nowadays.

Back to top Go down

Post by JTB Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 am

atm Lidson is seeding with his aca chars, like crazy, so i think we wont have problem with low corps Very Happy

JTB
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Evi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 am

JTB wrote:atm Lidson is seeding with his aca chars, like crazy, so i think we wont have problem with low corps Very Happy
I doubt on it, really lazy to check statistic, but if 1bog requires 10k crops and 1 mob give you 60crops (that i doubt) - you need 166 mobs, even 332 mobs to fill dayly crop demand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 am

JTB wrote:atm Lidson is seeding with his aca chars, like crazy, so i think we wont have problem with low corps Very Happy
I doubt on it, really lazy to check statistic, but if 1bog requires 10k crops and 1 mob give you 60crops (that i doubt) - you need 166 mobs, even 332 mobs to fill dayly crop demand on crappy seeds (if we have problems only with 2 first codex crops)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lidson Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 am

In this 3 days i make near 50k crops, till i made 6 aca chars. At all all day we buy all 5-45 crops Wink so much more bogs on this week for sure
Lidson
Lidson
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 am

Lidson wrote:In this 3 days i make near 50k crops, till i made 6 aca chars. At all all day we buy all 5-45 crops Wink so much more bogs on this week for sure
Problem solved then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lidson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 am

How many BoG's on previous 2 weeks?
Lidson
Lidson
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Cardinal

Back to top Go down