while the server is down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

while the server is down

Post by Scubba on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 am

as the server is about to die in these days, we can t really play in the afternoons / evenings, let s play smth else
if someone is interested, we are playing Heroes of Newerth with some friends, i can offer some trial accounts which lasts for 10 nonranked games
also, playing Starcraft 2, so if anyone wanna join for 1v1 trainings, 2v2 matches or even many v many, msg here

bouncing smileys!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss
Posts : 684
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: while the server is down

Post by aberdeen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 am

Scubba wrote:
bouncing smileys!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Epic win right here, Dark sector/Dead space 2 game on Sad

__________________
avatar
aberdeen
Moderator
Moderator

Class : Raid Boss
Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: while the server is down

Post by Napa on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 am

I and some more ppl (Shizary/JannaDanger for sure),i bet, is/was playing League of Legends (US server). I got SC2 Wings of Liberty but have no idea how to run it on net/local. I am using craced version... Do i have to buy it or how u are playing it? elephant
avatar
Napa
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Shillien Knight
Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: while the server is down

Post by JTB on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 am

Napa wrote:I and some more ppl (Shizary/JannaDanger for sure),i bet, is/was playing League of Legends (US server). I got SC2 Wings of Liberty but have no idea how to run it on net/local. I am using craced version... Do i have to buy it or how u are playing it? elephant

yeye, you need to buy SC2 to play on battlenet:P

JTB
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Evi
Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 31
Location : Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: while the server is down

Post by Irectus on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Scubba wrote:as the server is about to die in these days, we can t really play in the afternoons / evenings, let s play smth else
if someone is interested, we are playing Heroes of Newerth with some friends, i can offer some trial accounts which lasts for 10 nonranked games
also, playing Starcraft 2, so if anyone wanna join for 1v1 trainings, 2v2 matches or even many v many, msg here

bouncing smileys!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

After this statement many ppl in clan chat was asking if we leave server too and play other games LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Irectus
Special member
Special member

Class : Dominator
Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: while the server is down

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum