VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpreeStyle - 5x PR , applying to VV.

3 posters

Go down

SpreeStyle -  5x PR , applying to VV. Empty SpreeStyle - 5x PR , applying to VV.

Post by SpreeZ Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 am

Hello,

My name is Bart, from the Netherlands, and 28 years old.
I have been playing L2 for 7y+ on retail only.

Been on Bartz > Chronos since pretty much the beginning.

At this point I have a 86 Healer/ 85 enchanter there, but I hate the american times, so I'm starting over on L2.eu
I'm a experienced player, and have been officer in a few of the "bigger" clans on those servers.

I have officer in IronForge, which merged in to ImperialKnighs, which merged in to AmberEye.
Been officer/moderator for all of these clans for the last 7 years.

I'm a experienced player, but without any kind of chat, it's boring to play, and it doesnt "motivate" to exp.
In the right clan, I'm sure to be raising levels fast, and be able to participate in events very fast.

Hope this will be enough, and if you have any questions, please ask away!

SpreeZ

Back to top Go down

SpreeStyle -  5x PR , applying to VV. Empty Re: SpreeStyle - 5x PR , applying to VV.

Post by SpreeZ Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 am

I tried to register, but the username seems not to be activated after 2 days, hope this isnt a problem, else please mail me in game (SpreeStyle) about the forum account.

SpreeZ

Back to top Go down

SpreeStyle -  5x PR , applying to VV. Empty Re: SpreeStyle - 5x PR , applying to VV.

Post by KraftyKuts Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:44 am

Please post your PC config and i want to know if you have good gaming accesories ... i also want to know your pvp skills / wars / maybe movies from retail?
KraftyKuts
KraftyKuts
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubba Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 pm

hai
i really like your experience, but your level is terribly low to us, we have wars, we have duties (sieges, tw, fort, etc)
so please, get some lvls, at least 7x (can be done in few days) and the update us
between 70-75 we can take u to our academy, u will get a nice ring and we get some crp
contact me when u are a little bit higher

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by SpreeZ Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 am

------------------
System Information
------------------
Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

---------------
External add-on
---------------
2x 24"Inch Samsung LCD Screen
2x Belkin Nostromo gamepad
Logitech G15 Game Keyboard
Logitech G5 Game Mouse
Logitech H500 Wireless headset

SpreeZ

Back to top Go down

Post by SpreeZ Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 am

It was also the reason why I want to join a clan,

Lvling up solo without chat is boring, but I do understand it from clan's point of view.

I will see what I can do to get me some lvl's towards 7x, but I really hate silence Razz

SpreeZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkow Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

Actually being in the clan under level 85 is pretty dangerous and counter productive to level since we have some wars patrolling around the best leveling areas.

Alll you need is some levels, otherwise +1, you look to be pretty good.
Volkow
Volkow
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down