VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe)

Go down

Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe) Empty Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 am

Hello,nigs

After hours searching on mxc and other forums for auto cp clicker and after some failure clickers that was spaming cps and other potion with out reason,i found this one that u can spam every potion untill u will be full for example u are activating for cp u are choosing in whcih F button u have it and press "start" when ur cp get lower than 98% the program will spam for F button that u have cp macro untill u will be full u can check it by ur self also u can pm me in game for some support "getthatshit.
Also as i read on mxc forum its safe program.

ps:go at potion list and go at greater cp potion it says--->CP<% (in this box press the percent that ur cp will get low,and the program will start spam cp utillu will be full,when u are reaching less that the percent that u selected it will spam again)at ms put at least 50 and there it says None press any f button.

Mxc link: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=131709.0

Download Link: http://www.en.piotrzegar.pl/169/Lineage_2_Potion_User_2_2_2_5_2_51_2_6,en.html

(the second one :L2 Potion User 2.6.zip 1600 464211 03/27/10 15:01:49 Lineage 2 Potion User 2.6 - IL, HB, Gracia)

GL.

Back to top Go down

Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe) Empty Re: Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe)

Post by Scubba Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 am

if they use Fx keys they will press alt
and i use vt on alt button

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe) Empty Re: Auto cp/hp/mp/elixirs/skills/F buttons clicker (its safe)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 am

Scubba wrote:if they use Fx keys they will press alt
and i use vt on alt button

they dont i guess,also shift is the gf button for ventrilo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down