VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full vit guide

4 posters

Go down

Full vit guide Empty Full vit guide

Post by Only Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:59 am

I'm going to try to explain this as simple as I possibly can, yet it may sound a little bit confusing. What I will explain in this guide is how to get your vitality stacked to maximum in a couple of minutes.
Hint: this only works when you have a subclass done already which you can use
Hint 2: works more efficient when you have an alt character/someone to ress you

1.) use your low level subclass (any, but preferably something with range spells) and get it to level 41
You want to keep this sub as low level as possible in order to repeat the process.

2.) Teleport to any location with mobs around your level and bring your alt as well for ex. -> Sea of Spores from Oren, what you want to do here is to keep your exp bar hanging just past the new level.
Let's assume you are level 41, what you wanna do now is to delevel (each death on this level should take around 3-4% of your experience), you are back to lvl 40 and now you wanna level back up to 41.
Each time you level up you recieve 30% of your nevit's blessing, do the math and repeat this process 3 times in order to get 90% on your nevit's.
Of course this is in the ideal scenario sometimes you already have couple of percentage on your nevit's, which may speed but also slower your progress.
Let's say you already have 20%..do the process twice and you end up at 80% which is not enough, you do one more and you pop your nevit's -> you don't want to do that yet!
In this case you can either wait from those 80% and fill up your nevit's by simply standing out of town or let your nevits pop -> pass -> start from scratch

3.) Let's say you have those 90% on your nevit's blessing bar, wait a bit outside of town to get it to the point where it reaches 96-99% (shouldn't take more than 5 minutes)
What you want to do now is to soe immediately -> nevit's pauses the exact moment you enter a town. So right now you have your nevit's close to popping but the progress is paused and it won't trigger unless you attack a mob! Which is great news for you, since you can move your character to the spot we want Smile

4.) In this model situation you ended up in Oren with nevit's on 96-99% paused, ready to trigger at your command. What you want to do now is to teleport to Giant's Cave (inside), still on your low level subclass!
Usually at this point of the server there will be plenty of parties farming there.

5.) Last and the most simple step is to pick a party and follow their "killing routine", you want to hit a mob so your nevit's will unpause and trigger but of course you are on a low level subclass and you cannot possibly take the aggro. Once your nevit's turns on (since you are on 96-99% it is a matter of seconds) try to HIT as many mobs as possible (1 hit is enough to get the full vitality replenish of each mob). From my personal experience hitting 5-7 mobs (which are gonna get killed by the parties there) should take your vitality from 0 to maximum. No worries one nevit's is plenty of time to get it full, even when you have to wait for a respawn or such Smile

Once your vitality is full again, go ahead and change to your main class and grind those high levels much faster!
This method is especially effective when you do it right before your CP prime time starts.
As I said it may sound complicated written like this, but trust me this doesn't take more than 15-20minutes.
Only
Only
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Elemental Master

Back to top Go down

Full vit guide Empty Re: Full vit guide

Post by Aya Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:29 am

ty
Aya
Aya
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by auditekk Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:27 am

the trick works depending on files, if the server has live high five files it may not work, but if they are PTS it will work. depending if it wasnt the other way. you can be sure by checking the giant codex sell price at shop also - if you can sell it for 250k per codex then it should work, but if you can sell it for 50k then it wont. dunno what files will the rpg use, but when i played on dex there were 2 different files altought they said they were the same.
auditekk
auditekk
Clan member
Clan member

Class : your mom

Back to top Go down

Post by rorschach Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 am

according to rpg site the server will be PTS

rorschach
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Phoenix Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by auditekk Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 am

Dex admins told that too but they were different.
auditekk
auditekk
Clan member
Clan member

Class : your mom

Back to top Go down

Post by rorschach Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 am

so w8 and see i guess

rorschach
Clan member
Clan member