VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet again, another DD's here to rant

+2
Volkow
Napa
6 posters

Go down

Yet again, another DD's here to rant Empty Yet again, another DD's here to rant

Post by Badou Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 am

Greetings people.
I registrated here so I can take the chance of introduceing myself in hope of joining your ranks. It isssssuch a privilege (at least that's how some people desperately aim to make it (at least supposedly) seem to be like). Now onto the introduction..
I play since Interlude. Don't particularly like the newer chronicles though for several reasons but I guess that's just my problem. I can play like 2-3 hours every weekday in average. This amount doubles in weekends.... (...still reading?) This chronicle with it's quests, allows the players to manage on their own, and while my class is nice to solo too, I admit I'm starting to miss those dark blue letters in the chat window.
Now I don't really aim to be in the main clan since I'm only 65 yet. I want to advance, and having several wars on my back would only slow me down. Casual pvp is nothing I'm against though of course. Do I have to introduce myself too? Does it matter who I am, and where I'm from? Probably the one who reads this "application" is like thousands of kilometers away from me so why did any of us care? Now as for who I am ingame, that's a different matter.
My character's a dark elf dagger fetishist. I play and played this role in my entire playtime. It's the only trade I'm interested in. I know something about other classes too but that is mostly how to fight against them. Took some archer and summoner subclass for the lulz but I'm more comfortable while stabbing people. I played both AW and WR, but never the AD. It might be a good class, who knows I just don't like them because (I refuse play without Focuse Death, and) of the sole fact that most boasting, self important faggots I encounter ingame somehow tend to impersonate one of the human classes (with male dark elfs fashioning female dwarf pubic hair as beards come to a close second). Exclusions are noted of course.
But this leads me to the next topic I wanna bring up since I'm already here. I'm fully aware that it might work against my application, but I just can't resist to hold it in. I find this whole application form a bit of an overreaction. Yea I agree that it's good to have some kind of rooster like this to sort out some people before having to kick them out from the clan, but does it work? It does not guarantee anything. Furthermore, it still allows you to get seasoned jerks, but never gifted rookies. And the fact that you almost require people to plead is just something you'll never get from me. There's no digninty in all this. I red some other applications and answers was like "you better be honest saying you'll gonna play this and this much" WTF? Not to mention that I can type anything here gdfgjdfsglfdhds it won't prove shit. So I guess I played on this and this server, been hero like a... few tousand times...: or at least I aimed to be. I also have an enchanting addiction which has it's downsides I admit, but that's mostly affecting my gameplay anyway.
I require nothing, I never aim to be in a position of demanding anything but I'm happy if the scales tip my way. But everybody should do according to how they feel is what I always say. Well... of course some nice boss jewels would be most welcome and yes I'm aware that I have to work my ass off first while constantly slicing through the everflowing mass of enemies, but face it, anybody would do that since that is basically the game itself. With or without the depressing feeling of selfless, obligated servitude. If the company's somewhat normal or at least tolerable I'm set to lend my blade to any cause because that is the only thing that I require to be a happy camper (killer). I joyfully march againt anything and if I ask somebody to back me up, I want him/her to do this because of our common goal, not because I made them think they somehow own me something... (...like how this whole application system eagerly suggesting it from the would-be members).
I only wish this to be our mutual approach.

B

Badou

Back to top Go down

Yet again, another DD's here to rant Empty Re: Yet again, another DD's here to rant

Post by Napa Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 am

+1 for VV because of this wall of text, kinda amused me Very Happy
Napa
Napa
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Shillien Knight

Back to top Go down

Yet again, another DD's here to rant Empty Re: Yet again, another DD's here to rant

Post by Volkow Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

tl;dr
Volkow
Volkow
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubba Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 am

well well kinda strange application
i like your endurance playing delven daggers, also the wall of text
but let me explain, why clans with application form await for details about You
if u mention your nationality, timezone or anything personal, there is a chance that u get parties much easier, find a CP or even find someone who lives in a flat next to u
so giving additional information can be beneficial

about clan, i see no point to invite u to main clan, since most of our members passed 80 already and only few has sub, u would have to solo only
i can offer u a slot in our 2nd clan , shich is kinda dead nowadays, but u can develop completely free of wars

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdeen Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 am

Can someone sum this up I'm pretty sure i won't read it all specially after new year Razz
aberdeen
aberdeen

Class : Raid Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by tr00evil Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am

When i usually see a post like that, i won't even start reading it..
And i didn't

tr00evil
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Ghost Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by KraftyKuts Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:40 am

Sry ... i quit reading after first 3 rows ...
Learn to put spaces after each paragraph for readability.

Try to resume your post in order to understand who you are and how can we help you and how can you help us.
KraftyKuts
KraftyKuts
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum