VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some thoughts about 4th class and clan

+2
Volkow
Scubba
6 posters

Go down

Some thoughts about 4th class and clan Empty Some thoughts about 4th class and clan

Post by Scubba Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Members who already awoken!
As u can see, we have many 4th class ppl, and number is increasing pretty fast.
To maintain this, I really would like to ask (or order?) 4th class DDs and Nukers (Yul, Feoh, Wynn) to help lvling up lower characters.
I really would like to see a clan, not random CPs and individuals under the same logo.
Till now only Elux CP was lvling leechers, even when we had no DDs and enhcanter (Kage) and healer (Wiv) AoEd all the trained swamp.

When u have some free time, waiting for CP, or just bored, take anyone ~80 from clan, and go duo swamp.
With vit and PA i got 9% in 30 mins with a random summoner when i bought lvling.
Our success is upon the number of awoken members, on castle or fort siege, any random pvp or tezza.
HB demolished us earlier due to their 25/7 xping robots, you can see the difference between 3rd and 4th class.

In case we can take a castle, several untagged CPs will apply to clan, we can select the good ones and make a real side.
We will have temporary allies, but don't forget, we learn from past and we don't have friends.
Castle insta will help us to farm items, books, xp, fame and fortune!
Keep in mind, the success of a clan is highly depending on the individual achievements.

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts about 4th class and clan Empty Re: Some thoughts about 4th class and clan

Post by Volkow Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 am

1- Apart from 5-6 people, none reads this forum
2- Except if we are called Scubba, we won't get power levels, people are too focused getting 86 !!!(yay)
3- Except if you are a close friend of someone in the clan, none is gonna take you in party, i bet they'd even prefer to play in a 6 men party
4- atm 3 Yul , 3 Foeh and a bunch of other 4th class on, i'm asking for power level and none is EVEN ANSWERING
5- I like when there are 5 points in an argument Smile
Volkow
Volkow
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts about 4th class and clan Empty Re: Some thoughts about 4th class and clan

Post by Scubba Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 am

35+ ppl read the forum in last 72h
many ppl from clan got already, even fresh random recruits, even when we did aoe with 1 enchanter + 1 healer with 4 leechers
not true, read above
ask moar
faceplant..

Scubba
Admin
Admin

Class : Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by aberdeen Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 am

still w8ing for that powerlevel.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Class : Raid Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Clar1bel Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 am

Powerlevel would be nice...but i want to use soulshots first! Rolling Eyes
Or tell me how can u farm w/o shots lol Very Happy
Clar1bel
Clar1bel
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Yul Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyle Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Volkow wrote:1- Apart from 5-6 people, none reads this forum
2- Except if we are called Scubba, we won't get power levels, people are too focused getting 86 !!!(yay)
3- Except if you are a close friend of someone in the clan, none is gonna take you in party, i bet they'd even prefer to play in a 6 men party
4- atm 3 Yul , 3 Foeh and a bunch of other 4th class on, i'm asking for power level and none is EVEN ANSWERING
5- I like when there are 5 points in an argument Smile

You forgot that a Tyrant or any class with a switch Bow can go throught a PT archer setup Smile
and about leechers to PL, i make this since 4-5days since i'm awaken, so there isn't only Elux' CP who is doing that.

The fact is I/my CP can't PL all the clan by myself(& my CP), i pted some guys of others CPs, but i have also to equalize the levels of my CPmates
(on the 10 players, we still have to PL 6members to awaken class before the sieges...)

Eyle
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Iss Enchanter

Back to top Go down

Post by KraftyKuts Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 am

Well, i made some levels with Eyle and Malek ... Scubby, Kage and Viaqra raised me 25% and now i am leveling with StickyCB ... so there are some friendly guys in clan ... TY for that!

But i saw people level 85-86 in clan that never chatted in clan ... never ...
And we have 40+ awakened chars ...
I still have a promise from Sow and Volkow for powerlevel ... Smile guys .. please powerlevel me 85 to 99 ... pretty please Smile

Just joking ... TY TO ALL PLAYERS THAT HELP THE CLAN
KraftyKuts
KraftyKuts
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down