VaeVictis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit Cardinal

3 posters

Go down

Recruit Cardinal  Empty Recruit Cardinal

Post by Bluncik Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 am

Hello
Here is my data:
Name:Paul
Nick in Game :Iwannadie,Bluncik,Dzaga
Classes:Iwannadie -cardinal almost 78 with sub DC 79, Bluncik -Eva's Templar almost 79,Dzaga FortuneSeeker almost 79
EQ: DC Robe Set, Imperial Crusader Set, Fundation FB ,TT's Set ,and some A grade
I wrote that application cuze I'm borred of playing alone,I was playing alone cuze I started work and I thought that won't play in L2 toom much but i'm borring of killing mobs.The most time I spended on FS spoiling mobs,but that is not for me.Hm... I was random here all the time cuze I thought that i will have low activity.Class which I wanted to Join is Cardinal ,I played on him on Frintezza Server in AnimalPlanet Clan in main PT,nickname on Frintezza HeartBroken.Hm... Friends here,only who I know is Sevgard ,I didn't see other ppl some know nicks,What I want from clan is good PvP,PvE ,and fun from playing and speaking on VT/TS.I play affter work so it's somthing about 18:00 to 0:00-1:00

Bluncik

Back to top Go down

Recruit Cardinal  Empty Re: Recruit Cardinal

Post by JTB Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Bluncik wrote:Hello
Here is my data:
Classes:Iwannadie -cardinal almost 78 with sub DC 79, Bluncik -Eva's Templar almost 79,Dzaga FortuneSeeker almost 79
EQ: DC Robe Set, Imperial Crusader Set, Fundation FB ,TT's Set ,and some A grade
I wrote that application cuze I'm borred of playing alone,I was playing alone cuze I started work and I thought that won't play in L2 toom much but i'm borring of killing mobs.The most time I spended on FS spoiling mobs,but that is not for me.Hm... I was random here all the time cuze I thought that i will have low activity.Class which I wanted to Join is Cardinal ,I played on him on Frintezza Server in AnimalPlanet Clan in main PT,nickname on Frintezza HeartBroken.Hm... Friends here,only who I know is Sevgard,I didn't see other ppl some know nicks,What I want from clan is good PvP,PvE ,and fun from playing and speaking on VT/TS.I play affter work so it's somthing about 18:00 to 0:00-1:00

FU! Now my heart is broken! Very Happy We even spoke on tenza x7 Razz

For the others: good cardi, cool guy, big + from me! WTB more slots to clan! Very Happy

JTB
Clan member
Clan member

Class : Evi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaLijaa (XerXis) Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 pm

JTB wrote:
Bluncik wrote:Hello
Here is my data:
I wrote that application cuze I'm borred of playing alone,I was playing alone cuze I started work and I thought that won't play in L2 toom much but i'm borring of killing mobs.The most time I spended on FS spoiling mobs,but that is not for me.Hm... I was random here all the time cuze I thought that i will have low activity.Class which I wanted to Join is Cardinal ,I played on him on Frintezza Server in AnimalPlanet Clan in main PT,nickname on Frintezza HeartBroken.Hm... Friends here,only who I know is Sevgard,I didn't see other ppl some know nicks,What I want from clan is good PvP,PvE ,and fun from playing and speaking on VT/TS.I play affter work so it's somthing about 18:00 to 0:00-1:00

WTB more slots to clan! Very Happy

academy char's :DDDD
MaLijaa (XerXis)
MaLijaa (XerXis)
Admin
Admin

Class : Duelist

http://togetdigital.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluncik Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 am

Hi JTB, I didn't see you earlier Smile